Mobile Window and Door Repairs
Specialists in the repair and replacement of rollers and tracks for Aluminium Sliding Glass Doors and Windows, including Vertical Sliding Double Hung Windows, for domestic and residential clients in Brisbane.
Are you having difficulty sliding your exterior aluminium glass doors and windows?
Your aluminium sliding doors and windows are practical and stylish, and they usually do a great job, but they are subject to a great deal of wear and tear.
- Are your aluminium sliding glass doors and windows hard to open or close?
- Are you having to drag them because they no longer glide freely along their tracks?
- Are they sticking, jamming, rattling, coming loose or just not closing securely?
You donâ€™t have to put up with sticking and jamming aluminium doors and windows, and they donâ€™t necessarily need to be replaced with brand new ones just because they are tired, worn or damaged. They probably just need someone experienced to fix them and get them sliding like new again.
Well, thatâ€™s where we come in!Â Mobile Window and Door Repairs specialises in repairing and replacing rollers and tracks for aluminium glass sliding doors and windows, including vertical sliding double hung windows, for domestic and residential clients in Brisbane. Some timely repairs and maintenance can make your exterior doors and windows slide smoothly again.
- No more jamming your fingers and hands!
- No more worrying about your safety and security because your doors and windows wonâ€™t close or lock properly!
- No more wasting your money on high heating and cooling bills because of ill-fitting doors and windows!
Who are Mobile Window and Door Repairs?
We are a family owned and operated business with over 35 yearsâ€™ experience repairing domestic and residential aluminium sliding doors and windows, rollers and tracks, including vertical sliding double hung window repairs.
As our name suggests, Mobile Window and Door Repairs offers a mobile repair service â€“ you simply ring to make an appointment and we come to you for an on-site inspection and free quote. That way, you avoid an overestimate on the phone and you only pay for repairs you need. If you agree, we are usually able to complete the repairs on the same day as inspection.
Donâ€™t spend hundreds of dollars replacing faulty aluminium sliding doors and windows when you can call Mobile Window and Door Repairs first and get expert advice on how to fix them. If door or window rollers are damaged, they can be repaired or replaced; however, damaged rollers usually means the tracks are damaged and need repair or replacement so the whole door or window unit is functioning correctly. An on-site inspection will reveal what is causing the problem with your door or window. Our experienced technician will provide you with the best advice on the correct type of roller to suit your situation.
When should you contact Mobile Window and Door Repairs, Brisbane?
There are a lot of good reasons to make sure your doors are sliding freely, running smoothly on their tracks, closing without gaps, sitting securely within their frames and locking easily. But you may be wondering whether your aluminium door or window problem is something Mobile Window and Door Repairs, Brisbane, would fix?
- Do you have doors or windows that are not sliding properly because of damaged rollers or tracks?
- Maybe you have actually caused damage to the aluminium track by trying to fit a patio bolt lock, or the track was damaged during construction causing it to buckle or twist?
- Do your doors or windowsÂ scrape on the aluminium track due to flat rollers or cracked wheels?
- Are the plastic wheels broken or nylon runners worn or damaged?
- Are your aluminiumÂ vertical sliding double hung windows slipping or dropping, or not opening at all, because the black tubes at the sides of the window or the black cord may have broken?
Yes, Mobile Window and Door Repairs, Brisbane, can fix all these issues and have your doors and windows sliding like new in no time at all, even if they are 30 years old!
- We can fix all brands of residential and domestic exterior aluminium sliding glass doors and windows, repairing or replacing aluminium rollers and tracks.
- We can repair aluminium vertical sliding double hung sashes, fitted with new style balancers with feet, or we can replace the original spirals.
- During a site inspection, we can replace any malfunctioning handles (handles only).
Vertical sliding double hung windows specialists
If your vertical sliding double hung windows are starting to slip, this is the first sign that they need repair. They will eventually start to drop, which can potentially result in severe finger and hand injuries. So invest in some straightforward and timely repairs for your double hung windows before you or your family suffer a nasty injury.
Make jammed aluminium sliding doors and windows a thing of the past. Contact Mobile Window and Door Repairs, Brisbane, on 0419 712 442 and speak with Mike.